Tuesday's Tip-Bissel Little Green ProHeat

My Tuesday's Tip has become my new best friend. I wish someone would have told me about this machine when we moved into our brand new house 2 years ago. My carpets and upholstery wouldn't look like they've been through a war. I will even go as far to say that every new mom should put this on their registry. You will use it more than any baby wipe warmer or diaper genie, I promise you.

Right after Brian and I got home from Indiana a few weeks ago, Sydney decided to get sick. Bless her heart she threw up her lunch all over our shag carpet in the great room. Oh why couldn't she have made it to the hardwoods in the kitchen? It was a mess to say the least. Chunks of food and milk were embedded in the carpet and I had no idea how I was gonna get it out. My first thought was that I was going to have to call someone in the morning to come clean the carpets. I knew that would be pricey so I told Brian I had to make a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond and see what I could find.

I had heard about the Bissell Little Green ProHeat and figured this was the perfect time to try it out. It retails for $109.00 and it's worth every penny. I had a 20% off coupon and $50 store credit so it only costs me $35. I came home and got to work. Who knew cleaning could be so much fun. It cleaned up the entire mess with ease. I was floored. Then I decided to try it on my chairs because the fabric had stains on it from messy hands and it took them right out.
I really can't say enough about the Little green ProHeat. Too bad I'm not getting paid for this endorsement. This is a must have if you have little ones. It will come in handy when you enter the potty training stage if you aren't already there. You won't regret it. I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations