Surprising Daddy

I love taking the girls to see their daddy at work and today was a good day to do just that. I remember when we were struggling to get pregnant thinking about how great it would be when I was able to take them to the office. I don't know why this is such an important thing for me to do, it just is. I love to see the girls eyes light up when they see daddy at work. Our first stop was to Gigi's cupcakes to pick up a chocolate cupcake. Their frosting is the best part of the cupcake and they put a ton on.

Then we got him 12 red heart Mylar balloons and took them to his work. When we got there he was in his weekly staff luncheon watching "The Office". How cool is that? Wish I worked there on Fridays. He was so surprised to see us. He loved getting his treats from his precious girls. He even shared his chocolate cupcake with us.



I am so thankful that the girls have such an amazing daddy. They are so blessed!

They had on their cute sweatshirts that their Nana just got them. Thanks mom.


Between the Valentine candy they got at school yesterday and the cupcake today, they are on a major sugar high. I guess they will come down soon enough.
As you can see, a good time was had by all.

1 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

That is SO sweet!!! He looks like such a happy Daddy, to have such precious little visitors! :)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations