Can't wait to get my Bliss on!

I am so excited for "Blissdom 10" here in Nashville. BlissDom 10 is a blogging conference and it's being held at the beautiful Opryland Hotel. If you have never been to Nashville or the Opryland Hotel, you have to go tour it if you ever come to town. It's beautiful! It's the most beautiful at Christmas time. That's when we like to go there and take pictures. Anyway, even though it's only a 40 minute drive to Opryland, my sweet hubby got me a room for my friend Calie and I so we could spend the night Friday night. I am so excited. It has been a long 3 weeks and it will be nice to get away and relax. There will be over 500 women at the conference. Party!! I had to go buy a black dress today for the cocktail party tomorrow night. What could be better than workshops, food and girl time? HARRY CONNICK JR. Yep. He's performing tomorrow night. Oh my stars. I'm such a big fan of his music. He's a great family guy too with a beautiful wife and 3 daughters. Maybe I can snap a photo with him. One can hope right?

I'm excited to meet so many women of whose blogs I read. MckMama will be there and she is doing the closing Keynote on Saturday night. I'm thrilled to hear her speak and to meet her. I even bought the new baby a little gift. (In case you can't tell from the picture, it's a bib) I have a friend who makes them and she does such an awesome job. I've given so many burp cloth sets and bibs as baby gifts. I love anything that is personalized. What do you think? I don't think she reads my blog so there is no harm in posting a picture and ruining the surprise. I hope she likes it.
Gotta go pack. Will tweet from the conference. If you want to follow you can @kristalord.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a great time! After being snowed in for 4 days I'm beginning to regret not going, if only for the hotel room. But my hubby is taking me to see Harry later this month in concert, and I do have a cool new laptop, so I can't complain. Take good notes and lets catch up after Blissdom!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations