Tuesday's Tip-Carbon Monoxide Detector

Tuesday's Tip is a must have for all families. If you read this post and do not have a Carbon Monoxide detector in your home, please run, don't walk to the store and pick one up. They sell them pretty much anywhere and they range from $20 on up. This is the one that we have that we got from Home Depot and retails for $39.99. It's a small price to pay for something that could save your life and the life of your family.
Why is having a carbon monoxide detector so important? Because carbon monoxide is dangerous and deadly. It is odorless, tasteless and colorless and can kill within hours, depending on how strong the gas is. It's dangerous too because if you are exposed to it you simply fall asleep and never wake up.

We keep ours upstairs where all of the bedrooms are located. If you have bedrooms on two different floors you should buy two. They are easy to install. It just plugs right into the wall and you don't have to do a thing. If the detector detects carbon monoxide it will go off so you can get out of the house immediately into fresh air. You should call 911 and don't go back into the house until your told it's ok by authorities.

This video shows the all to real consequences of not having a working detector in your home.


Post a Comment


Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations