Set your DVR tomorrow!

Greening your fertility. I was intrigued by the title of this article and had to check it out. My new friend Sommer, whom I met at Blissdom, wrote it and I would love for you to check it out. I adore her blog. I try to live a green life as much as I can, as you probably know if you've followed my blog for some time. She is adorable and spunky. You have to watch her video about trying to win a car. It's hilarious. Anyway, check out Green and Clean Mom here to read the article she wrote.

On another note, set your DVR's tomorrow (Thursday) to watch "The View" on ABC. It's all about trying to have a baby. I can't wait to see it. My husband and I watch one reality show together and that's "Giuliana and Bill" on the Style Network. Love this show. Maybe because it's about a midwest guy who marries an Italian girl who lives in L.A. Hmm, sounds like someone else I know. Anyway, they are going through infertility and it chronicles their dr visits and their desire to have a baby. I highly recommend it.

If you've never heard of them before, Giuliana hosts on the E Channel with Ryan Seacrest and her husband Bill Rancic won Donald Trump's "Apprentice" and he's one of the speakers my husband books, so I guess that adds to their likability for me.

If you get to watch it let me know what you think. I'm so glad infertility is getting more media coverage these days. Celine Dion was on Larry King and Oprah last week talking about her journey to have another baby. They are on their 5th round of IVF. It's just nice to know that celebreties struggle with the same things us normal folk do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations