Blessings

What if your blessings come through raindrops
What if your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know you're near
What if trials of this life are your mercies in disguise

I heard these lyrics come over my car radio last week and I began to cry.  It had been a rough few weeks and I was exhausted.  I was alone in the car and the Lord knew that at that precise moment I needed to let it all go.  Don't you love when He does that?  That's one reason I listen to Christian music.  It has a way of speaking to your heart and encouraging you like no other genre of music can.  I knew there had to be a story behind this song so I found the artist's website and read about the inspiration behind the song.  You can read about it here.

If you are hurting tonight and need hope, please watch this video.  I pray it will nourish your soul.  Know that He loves you and He cares for you and He alone knows the Blessings that are to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations