His Eye is on the Sparrow

Thank you to all the women who shared their story on my blog. I found it comforting to read your stories. Your stories gives other women, who have suffered the same loss, a sense that they are not alone in their journey. I was telling a dear friend of mine who called me yesterday, how I feel a sense of community with women who have lost a child. She understood because she lost her son Max just a year before I lost Zoe. There is such comfort in talking with her because she knows exactly how I feel. Thank you Jen for your words of encouragement to me. They penetrated my soul. Love you sweet friend.

I wanted to share a video of my sisters and I singing on Thursday night. It was so fun to be reunited with them. It had been 5 long years since we had been on the road. Thursday night the stage felt like home once again. This is one of my favorite songs to sing and one of the most requested songs when we did our concerts back in the day. I hope you enjoy it. So you know who is singing; from left to right is Rachelle, Me, Heather and Stacy.


We've got a fun filled weekend planned with the girls and thankfully it's supposed to be a beautiful Fall weekend. What do you have planned this weekend?

1 comments:

Von said...

Hey Krista, that was awesome and really touching. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations