What would you do to lose weight?

Last week Brian came to me and told me this grand way he was going to shed a few lbs. First let me say that my hubby isn't overweight, but he's a runner and a triathelete wanting to shed some fat and trade it in for muscle. I couldn't wait to hear what he had planned.

He said he was going to give up sweet tea and Coke for the entire month of March. I liked his plan, one because I don't like him drinking the Coke because of all the chemicals in it and two, I've always told him if he cut out the sugar, he'd lose weight. I liked his plan until he told me the rest of it.

To find out what this picture has to do with losing weight, you'll have to go to Brian's blog to find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations