Afternoon Tea-Brooklyn's Birthday Celebration

Brooklyn had her 5th birthday party yesterday and it was a blast. I asked her about a month ago if she wanted to have a tea party and she said yes. She was so excited! She invited girls from her class at school, along with her cousins and her friend Grace from next door.

I loved seeing all the girls in their pretty dresses and their dolls. Before they ate lunch we went down to the basement and made beaded name bracelets for them to wear. I think more beads ended up on the floor then on their bracelets. They had fun and that's all that mattered.

I served PB&J sandwiches shaped as hearts and ham and cheese sandwiches shaped like flowers. They also ate mac and cheese and fruit.















I'm not sure why Sydney insists on drinking her punch with a spoon. Crazy girl.










I made Brooklyn her very own cupcake. I had never done this before and had no idea how it would turn out, but it turned out fantastic. Everyone loved it, especially Brooklyn.












The beautiful birthday girl. I hope you enjoyed your party Brooklyn. Happy 5th Birthday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations