Let Freedom Ring!

Every year our neighborhood has a 4th of July bike parade. It's such a fun time. They have breakfast. This year it was yummy Chickfila biscuits and drinks. The girls love to race their bikes and our local fire dept. leads the parade around our neighborhood with their fire truck. It's such a great tradition.




It was so hot even at 9 am. It was nice to cool down with an ice pop. I use to love those things as a kid.







Later that night we went out to a local school and watched fireworks. They had an awesome show. The girls did sparklers while we were waiting for the fireworks to start.




This picture cracks me up. It's so Brooklyn. She doesn't like to be dirty and doesn't like things that stink. I personally love the smell of fireworks. It takes me back to my childhood.



I feel so blessed to live in a country where I am free to worship the way I want, free to walk the streets without fear of harm and free to say what is on my heart. That freedom comes at a cost. I am thankful for the men and women who fight for that freedom and the loved ones they leave behind. THANK YOU and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations