Going to Indiana

It looks like I will flying to Indianapolis Monday morning. The viewing will be on Monday from 4-8 and the funeral will be at 11:00 on Tuesday morning. Brian and his brother Eddy left to drive up there today. We would appreciate your prayers for travel mercies, decisions that need to be made and for peace and comfort. Other than losing our daughter Zoe, this is the toughest thing we've ever had to face as a couple. Brian is such a rock and I know in the next few days he's going to have to be that rock in order to handle "business", but deep inside he will be hurting deeply. I pray I can be that rock for him and be able to be strong when he needs me to be.

Brian wrote a tribute to his dad on his blog that brought me to tears. You can read it here.

Thank you for your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations