Tuesday's Tip-Water

Before I started doing this next tip, It was hard for me to get the 64 oz of water a day that my body needed. So here is what has worked really well for me. At night, I take my glass pitcher and fill it up all the way with water and stick it in the fridge. In the morning, it's all ready to go. Throughout the day when I am home I fill up my glass and drink. If I know I have to go out, then I will fill up my water bottle from the pitcher. At the end of the day, I know how much I have or haven't drunk. Make sure you use filtered water. We have a whole house water purifier so I use that. I know not everyone has access to one, so you can buy a water purifier that goes over your tap that filters out the impurities that you shouldn't be drinking. This is also a money saving tip that will save you from buying bottled water, less plastic too. A win win for you and the planet.
I like using a pretty tea glass to drink my water. It makes it more fun. I like water, but after a while it gets a little boring. You can also add a little bit of lemon and mint leaves to jazz it up a bit. This is how they serve it when you go to a really nice spa. So grab yourself some ice cold water and enjoy. Your body will thank you. Better go fill up my glass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations