Tuesday's Tip-Keeping Warm

This is a simple and easy tip that I just love to do especially at night after the kids are in bed and the hubby and I settle onto the couch to catch up on our shows that we've DVR'd. I grab our oversized fleece blanket and stick it on high in the dryer for about 5 minutes. While it's in the dryer, I get my snack ready, which is usually some popcorn and a glass of water and then grab the blanket when it's done. It is pure heaven. I wrap myself up and park my bootie on the couch. It keeps me nice and warm and is a great way to relax. I haven't given in to the lure of the Snuggie yet, but if you have one I am sure it would work well in the dryer too.

They are calling for snow and ice on Friday so I might need to put a couple more blankets in the dryer. Stay warm and safe everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations