Date in another state

So it's 9:30 on Sunday night. The house is quiet. Brian and the girls are sleeping. I am tired, but feeling guilty that I haven't blogged since Tuesday. Not sure why I feel bad about not blogging, but I do, so I thought a quick couple of minutes will make me feel better and I can go to bed.

Brian and I got a chance to leave Nashville and fly to San Antonio for a conference. I wish I could show you a few pictures and say how beautiful the Riverwalk was, but the truth is all we saw of this marvelous city was the airport, the hotel and the church. We were literally there for 24 hours. Not time for much. The time we did have though was great.

We attended a marriage conference called "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage". The word laugh was an understatement in my book. I was dying. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. I mean at one point I thought I might throw up I was laughing so hard. If you get a chance to go to this conference please do it. It was awesome.  Here is a clip that I found on YouTube to give you an idea.

It was a pleasure getting to meet Mark and his wife Debbie, and the rest of his team.  Everyone on his staff was wonderful.  Thank you Miles for setting up our visit and for going the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. 
If Mark Gungor ever comes to your town, grab your spouse and run, don't walk, to go see him. I promise it will be worth your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations