Run, Forest, Run!

Somebody shoot me. How did I let my husband talk me into running a 5K in the middle of winter? Seriously. Current temp in Nashville today is 30 degrees and I will be running, er, walking that is, over 3 miles. It's noon and I am sitting in my warm, comfy chair with my pj's still on thinking about how I have to get dressed in about an hour. Oh me oh my. At least I will be accompanied by monkeys, no not my children, but the little furry kind, while I walk. It's being held at the zoo so I will be surrounded by wild animals to keep me company. I'm just hoping to be able to feel my legs when I'm done. Wish me luck!

I wanted to post a comic that my husband did a few years back. He used to write a comic strip once a week before we had kids. The husband's name is Kick (Brian) and his wife's name is Kricket (that's me) and it's called "Kick Irrational". He was cleaning out files on his computer the other day and sent this one to me. It's one of my favorites. I'm sure there are many of you out there that can relate. I hope you enjoy it. I might start doing a weekly comic if you all like it. Let me know.

1 comments:

Pam K. said...

Would love to see more of Kick and Kricket! Hope and pray your run goes well!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations