Rub A Dub Dub...

little girl in a tub. This is one of Sydney's favorite places to lay and watch t.v. Yes we have a small t.v. in our bathroom. It only gets 8 channels, but I like to watch the news in the morning when I am getting ready. Most little kids would jump in their parents bed on a Sat morning and watch cartoons, but since we don't have a t.v. in our bedroom, this is the next best spot.

I just love Saturdays. It's the one morning I get to sleep in, thanks babe. Today it is cold and flurrying, so it's a good day to stay inside and get some work done around the house. Brian and Brooklyn went to the grocery store to get some food in case it does decide to snow a ton and leave us housebound. That's doubtful, but I'd rather be prepared. We live on top of a hill and if we get too much, it makes it almost impossible to get down our street. This Cali girl definitely is not driving in it. I'll admit I really don't know how to drive in the snow, so I would rather just stay at home and be safe. This is why I could never live anywhere north of Tennessee. I don't do cold well. It's ok, call me a wimp. I can take it.

Sydney just asked me to join her in the bathtub so I think I will go snuggle with my baby girl. This should be interesting.

1 comments:

happymomof4 said...

That is too cute- it looks very comfy! Hope you enjoyed your snuggle time:)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations