A Christmas of Firsts

This Christmas was incredibly hard. I think our most difficult ever to be honest. It was a Christmas of firsts.


First Christmas without PeePaw, Brian's dad.
First Christmas without our son Jonathan. I would have been 8 months pregnant.
First Christmas without my grandma. She passed away just a few short weeks ago.


I wasn't looking forward to this day, but I didn't really have a choice. The girls insisted the holidays go on and that's just what we did. For them we celebrated.




Christmas Morning


Waiting to come downstairs......


















After opening up our presents, we headed up to Indiana.......
































Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.....















Praying for an awesome 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations