Jump for Joy, Oh my Lord

The girls had their Christmas program at school on Tuesday. I really look forward to their programs. They are so fun and you never know what they are going to do. For example, last Christmas, Sydney cried the whole entire time she was on stage. I couldn't believe. I told her this year, if she did a good job, she could get a treat when it was over. A little bribery never hurt anyone I say and she thouroughly enjoyed her cupcake.

As you will see, she did not cry this time. The 3 year old classes sang 2 songs and this was the first song they did. Sydney is the 6 child from the left. She's sandwiched in between 2 boys and right over the teachers head. You can't miss her. If you listen closely you can hear her singing. She enjoyed herself up there.



The next song they sang was one of my favorites. I think it's because she would sing it around the house all the time. She lost her santa hat about 20 seconds in, but she recovered like a true professional.



Tomorrow I will showcase Brooklyn's performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations