I see God!

On Sunday as we were driving to church from the backseat Sydney said, "I see God". I asked her where? "She said, right there mommy" as she pointed out her window. "Oh yeah", I said. "What does He look like"? "A superhero", she said. Then she said, "Or an angel". It warmed my heart to the core. It got me thinking about how many times God has come to my rescue. The times I have fallen and He's been right there to swoop me up and take me in His arms. The times that I have been in physical danger, seen and unseen, that He has saved me from what could have been a pretty tragic outcome. Most importantly He has saved me from myself. He has given me eternal life with Him. Thank you Lord for being my superhero and thank you Lord for my precious Sydney Kate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations