Tuesday's Tip (Christmas Book)

My tip for today is a recordable book. I saw this book at Hallmark and knew I had to have it. It's called "Twas the Night Before Christmas". I loved this book as a child and couldn't wait for my girls to have it. What makes this book so great is that mommy and daddy are reading it. All the girls have to do is open it and up and they get to hear our voices. This came in handy when Brian and I went on our cruise. They could hear us anytime they were missing us.

The original price is $29.95, but if you buy 1 item, it's $19.99. I bought a .99 cent card. Brian and I recorded it last week after the kids went to bed. We each took a different page and Brian did all the parts that needed a Santa voice. This is such a great idea. They even made it child proof as you will see in the video. Brooklyn hit the record button and it didn't erase. This is a great keepsake and I highly recommend getting one. This is also perfect for grandparents to give their grandchildren so they always have their voices around. Here is a video of the girls getting and reading their book.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations