Tuesday's Tip (Garage Storage)

Today's tip will help you organize a part of your garage. I pull my car into the garage and love to have it organized so I don't feel stressed as soon as I pull in. At our old house we had a peg board up in the garage and all of our nuts, bolts, nails etc were in little containers that hung on the pegboard. We don't have that at our new house so all of my stuff from the old house was in a Pampers box and it was driving me crazy. It only took me 2 years to get it all out and put in one place. :) I ran across this container at Walmart ($4.99) and thought this would be perfect. I love it because when I have some work to do in the house I grab my toolbox and this container and I have everything I need at my fingertips.

Now off to do some projects around the house that need to be done. Happy organizing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations