Urgent prayer need for a dear friend

I was all set to post a Tuesday's Tip, but in light of today's events, I will wait til next week.  My heart is once again hurting for one of my best friends tonight.  She went into labor this morning at 36 weeks and delivered her baby via c-section.  Something is wrong with the baby they are in desperate need of a miracle.  The dr's are not giving my friend and her husband much hope.

I will respect her privacy and not share their names, but the Lord knows them and that's what matters.  This has completely blindsided them and all of us.  We just had her baby shower on Saturday.  I just can't believe this is happening.  If I am brutally honest, I am sick and tired of babies dying.  I am praying that this sweet baby's life will be sparred.  God in Heaven, please spare this child.

I ask for your prayers for me as I go see my dear friend tomorrow.  She was with me when I was in labor with Jonathan in August and she walked me through the pain and loss of my baby.  I pray I can be there for her in the days and months ahead.  Thank you again for your prayers.  I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Elaine L. Bridge said...

I am absolutely praying for her, her baby and her husband, and for you as you see her tomorrow...that you will have reason to celebrate with her instead of console her. Best wishes to you both.

Traci said...

Sending lots of prayers their way. I can't begin to imagine what they're going through.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations