Weekend Wrap Up & Tuesday's Tip

We had a fun filled, jam packed weekend and I'm just now recovering from it.  My friends and I had a garage sale starting bright and early on Sat.  I left there around 8:00 to go see the girls do a mini triathlon.  They bike, run and run through sprinklers for the swim part.  It is the cutest thing ever.  They love it.  They get a shirt and a medal just like daddy.  Speaking of daddy, he rocked his triathlon in Knoxville on Sunday.  He beat his PR by 28 minutes.  We are so proud of him.
Brooklyn had her last soccer game of the spring season.  She scored 4 goals.  She was on fire.  She loves the game and she really hustles.  I just love to watch her play.  Reminds me of myself when I was her age. I just couldn't get enough and was constantly kicking a soccer ball whenever I got the chance. 

Now that soccer is over, it's time for swimming.  We only like our girls to do one event at a time.  That keeps me from running around like a mad woman and allows us to have family meal time at night.  Sydney is still loving ballet and dressing up like a princess.  The child is obsessed with all things sparkly and beautiful.  I asked her if she wanted to play soccer in the fall, but she was not having it.  I think it's because she would have to wear shorts. :)  We'll ask again in the spring to see if she wants to play.

Daddy left on a business trip today so I am playing single mom til Friday.  Ugh! I will clue you in on Thursday as to what big time NFL star he gets to hang with.  He will be his right hand man for 3 hours tomorrow.  Brian is beyond thrilled.  Any guesses as to whom?  I'll give you a hint.  He's a quarterback.

I'll leave you with a quick Tuesday's Tip.  I bought this stamp about a month ago. 

It's called Guard Your ID Stamp and can be found at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $9.99 (I used a coupon  and got it for $8).  I love it.  I'm worried about having my identity stolen and this was one way I felt I could guard against that.  Before I recycle our mail or anything with our name and address on it, I use this stamp.  I used to use a Sharpie, but this works so much better.  I highly recommend it.

1 comments:

happymomof4 said...

Peyton or Eli Manning???? I would personally LOVE that assignment;)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations