Picnic, Pictures and Praises!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  So thankful to have my sweet girls.  We went to church in the morning then headed to a local vineyard for a picnic.  I've been wanting to have a picnic for the longest time and yesterday seemed like a great day to do it.  It was a cool 70 degrees here in Nashville.
After our time at the vineyard, it was home for a Siesta.  Anyone else love Sunday naps?  The girls and I crawled in bed and enjoyed a 2 hour nap.  It was heavenly.  Then we ended the day with a little shopping at Anthropologie and Restoration Hardware, dinner at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) and frozen yogurt at Sweet Cece's.  It was a wonderful day with my precious family.




This picture cracked me up and I had to share it with you.  She has no idea what this means and I didn't tell her.  lol.
My sweet girl always in princess mode.  She will only wear a dress.  Don't even dare try to put pants or shorts on this child she will throw the biggest tantrum. 
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  This day can be very painful for those still waiting to be called Mommy.  I know because I've been there.  I would avoid going to church on this day because I couldn't take seeing moms with their babies or watching a baby dedication.  Please know I prayed for you today. If you are still waiting for your miracle, please take this verse to heart.  Write it down where you can see it every day.
 "He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD."
Psalm 113:9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations