If you read my post from last week's Tuesday's Tip, you know all about my idea to help bring a smile to someones face and declutter your house at the same time. If not, you can read about it here. The idea is to take those vases you have collected over the years, from flowers you have received, and pass them on and be a blessing to others.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Pick a vase, from the stash you have around your house.
2. Go to your local grocery store & buy a small bouquet of flowers. (You can do this for under $5) 3. Have your kids draw a card or use a note card you already have lying around the house.
4. Deliver your flowers to the friend you know could use a little "pick me up".
5. Take a picture and blog about your experience
6. Link to my blog on Friday and share your story with us.
Remember there is going to be a fabulous prize drawing at the end of February. For every Friday you link up, your name will go into a hat. You can have your name in the hat a total of 4 times. It's also a great way for other people to check out your blog.
Can't wait to read your stories.