Fear Not

I loved this devotional reading and I wanted to pass it along to you. I have struggled with anxiety since I was a young child. The anxiety turned into full blown anxiety attacks when I was in high school. They were awful. Thankfully I went to a Christian counselor when I was 19 to help me through it. I haven't had an anxiety attack since.

Since losing Jonathan, the anxiety has reared it's ugly head again and it's just plain awful. No other way to put it. This time around I have learned to depend on the Word to help me through it. That's why I love the Jesus Calling devotional. Almost every day it talks about fear, worry or going through a trial. Who can't relate to that? I hope if you are reading this and dealing with fear and worry, that this will speak to your heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations