Operation Project Vase-Week 2

Sorry I am so late in getting this post up. It's been a long week. Brian was gone for 2 nights in Indiana and there has been no school because of the snow. I'm actually at the gym writing this post while the girls play. They love it here and so do I. I can get some work done and a workout in and know that the girls are having fun. It's a win win for all.

This weeks delivery was an easy one. I knew right away who I would give the flowers to. One of Brooklyn's preschool teacher was having a "big" birthday this week and I wanted Brooklyn to bring her flowers. We love her teachers and they work so hard to get the kids ready for kindergarten. I can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten in the fall. Tears..

Anyway, we love Ms. J and we hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday. Because of the snow, Brooklyn didn't get to have the party for her, so they will be celebrating her birthday and Valentine's Day on Tuesday. She is so excited.

Hubby and I are celebrating Valentine's Day tonight with dinner at a steak house and a movie. I think we're going to see the King's Speech. We've heard it's an awesome movie.

I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to link up to this post with your story of your flower delivery and you can enter to win the $50 Target gift card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations