Tuesday's Tip-Free Thanksgiving Art

I found some great FREE Thanksgiving art courtesy of a blog I follow, Craftily Ever After and I thought I would share it with you. I downloaded it (she gives you step by step instructions on how to download them) and then had 8x10's printed off at Costco for $1.49 each. You can skip that step and print it off on your computer if you want as well. I then went to JoAnns and scored on some frames. I had coupons so each frame cost me only $5. So for $6.50 each, I have some great artwork I can use every year.


She's got some other fun things on her site too. I'm making the pilgrim hat cookies for the kids dessert on Thanksgiving. I just saw that she already has a Christmas downloadable. Yeah!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for featuring my printables! It's so fun to see them in someone else's home!! :)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations