Close to my heart

I am wearing Zoe and Jonathan close to my heart thanks to my sweet friend Lisa at Lisa Leonard Designs. I grew up with Lisa and her twin sister Chrissy back home in Southern California. We went to youth group together and I adore these girls.

Lisa is very talented and I love her necklaces. She sent me this beautiful necklace that I will treasure forever. When I opened it up I just cried. It was perfect. I have always wanted a necklace with my kids names on it and she made that happen.

On the front are Brooklyn & Sydney's initials. On the back it says zoe.jonathan. It's perfect. Lisa it was so sweet of you to think of me and I can't thank you enough for my necklace. Love you my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations