Pregnancy Update- Week 14

Before I update on my pregnancy, I wanted to give you an update since my last post on Tuesday. I was able to talk to Brian yesterday and today. YEAH! His phone still doesn't work, but his friend Jacob's does, so I am able to call him on his phone. I call him everyday around 12:15 when I know they are on a lunch break. It is so good to hear his voice.

They are all doing great. Working really hard. It's about 100 degrees there and they are hauling 25 pound cinder blocks up and down the steps to make the house. They were on their 4th wall today. They have one more work day tomorrow and then they will get to do some sightseeing on Saturday. They will head home on Sunday morning. The girls and I can't wait to have him home.
(Taken with my iPhone so it's not the best in the world. You can also see what Sydney did to the trim on the curtains in the background. ha)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I actually had to get my maternity jeans out of storage already. Crazy how early I popped with my fourth.
Best Moment this week: Brian hearing the baby's heartbeat before leaving for Haiti.
Gender: Hoping to find out next Thursday
Movement: None yet
Food Craving: Mexican Food and Pink Snowballs (strange I know)
What I miss: Being able to walk up the stairs and not be out of breath
Sleep: I'm already having to use the bathroom three times a night.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex
Belly Button: In and will probably stay that way. It never popped out in my previous pregnancies, but I guess there is a first for everything.
Stretch Marks: I have them on my hips, but never got them on my belly. Hope it stays that way. Symptoms: Migraines, YUCK!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

you look lovely. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations