Frustrated

Brian can't call home and I'm frustrated. I've called AT&T and they aren't sure why he can't make a call. He has 5 bars on his phone. We can text back and forth, thankfully. I at least know he is safe and sound.

I am used to talking with my hubby at least a few times a day while he's at work. I miss his voice. I miss him. I know he is doing what God has called him to do at this time, so that's what helps me.

The girls are doing awesome. They have been so good. Brooklyn had her first swim lesson today and Sydney had school. Tonight they are at VBS. That was an answer to prayer. The Lord knew I would need a break in the evenings when it's the hardest. I am on my way to go get them now.

Please pray we can get some phone service so I can get an update on how the day went.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations