He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!

What a great day we had today. The girls were ready to head downstairs as soon as they woke up. The Easter bunny always hides their baskets for them every year. They love to go on the hunt for them.


After they found their baskets and ate a few peeps, it was off to church. I think this is my favorite Sunday to go to church. It was such a great time of worship. I think I cried through every worship song we sung and our pastor, who is battling Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma, delivered a message on hope. So appropriate for what he is going through and for what Easter truly is all about, HOPE. Hope that as believers one day we will spend eternity with Him.


I didn't have anything planned for lunch so we drove around til we found a restaurant open. We decided on P.F. Chang's. One of my favorites. We had never taken the girls there before so I didn't know how they would like it. Turned out they loved it. The cost was great too. We all ate for $20 and the food was delicious as always.


I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter filled with love and laughter.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Now Krista, those are ORGANIC peeps, right? :)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations