Muffins with Mommy

I joined the girls at school this morning for Muffins with Mommy. I look forward to this day all school year. It's always a surprise as to what they have made for me. I wasn't disappointed. I received the cutest bracelet and place mat from Brooklyn. Sydney made me a flower and two pieces of artwork with her hand prints and footprints. I will cherish them forever.

Sydney's card she made me reads, "If I could have just one wish, now wouldn't that be fine, I'd wish that every little kid, had a mom as good as mine. I love you mom!

We had some yummy muffins and apple juice. It is really fun to hang out with the girls in their classrooms and watch them interact with the other kids. It's also fun to sit and talk with the other moms for a change too. Sydney also learned how to sign, "I love my mommy". It was too cute.


I love the pictures of the girls in these photos. Me, not so much. I have bags for days. I had a really bad allergy attack the night before and rubbed my eyes til they were raw. No amount of ice packs the next morning was gonna get rid of them. Thankfully they are gone now.
I am one blessed mama! Thank you my sweet girls for a great morning. I love you both so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations