Happy 70th Birthday Dad!

Dear Dad,

So glad you made it to 70. It's hard to believe. You don't look a day over 69. :)

Thank you for being such an amazing dad. I am so incredibly blessed. You have worked so hard to provide for our family. Being a parent now myself I know how tiring it is and I can say that I don't know how you did it. How did you work 3 jobs and still be so involved in our lives. Thank you for working hard so that mom could stay home with us girls.

Thank you for always supporting us in anything we ever wanted to do. You coached our soccer teams, came to all of our choir shows and even drove our motor home so we could minister to others. We could not have gone on the road without you.

Most importantly, thank you for raising us to be women of God. Your love and example has helped me be the person I am today. Thank you for forcing family nights on us when we were a kid. I still remember all the times I would try to fall asleep during them and you would tell me to sit up and pay attention. I can think back now and remember those nights and I am so glad we had them. That is one family tradition I want to pass on to my family.

It's so fun for me to watch you with Brooklyn and Sydney. They love you so much. Thank you for taking such good care of them. Thank you for the countless prayers you have prayed on their behalf. Thank you for always being available to watch them at a moment's notice.

Thank you for the wise counsel you always give me whether I have asked for it or not. I will always be your little girl.

Happy Birthday Dad. I love you! Krissy

P.S. Ok so I realized I don't have any pictures with just you and Brooklyn. We will have to remedy that this weekend so I can add it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations