Happy Anniversary

9 years ago today, April 7, 2001, Brian and I said, "I Do". It was one of the happiest days of my life. There are some moments that it feels like yesterday that we got married and other times it feels like it's been 20 years. Not in a bad way, it just seems like we've been through so much in the last 9 years. Through the good and bad times we've been able to lean on one another and cling to the Lord. These last couple of months have been the "clinging" kind of moments. It's during these difficult times I am so glad the Lord brought Brian into my life.

Brian, there is no one else with whom I would want to walk through this crazy life. I am proud to be your wife, best friend and mother of your children. You make me want to be a better person. You inspire me to go for my dreams and never give up. You encourage me when you know I need it. You make me laugh in your own nerdy little way. You are incredibly smart, very handsome, a hardworker, an amazing dad and most importantly of all a spiritual leader for our family.

I love you with all of my heart. Krista

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations