Snow Angels

Christmas afternoon we drove to Indiana to celebrate with Brian's family. The girls did fabulous on the 6 hour drive. I couldn't believe it. They didn't have a nap either. The snow had melted by the time we arrived which the girls were bummed by. Have no fear however because snow was in the forecast for the next 3 days while we were there. It really came down on Sunday and Monday. The girls were thrilled. Sunday morning we went to church where Brian grew up going.
I love this picture of the girls with their Grandma Sara (Brian's mom). Brooklyn ran out of church and plopped herself down in the snow and made a snow angel. She could care less that she was in her pretty dress.


The girls knew as long as it wasn't yellow snow than it was ok to eat. Can I dress my kids for snow or what? Seriously, what was I thinking? No hat, gloves or boots. Remember y'all I am from Southern California, I'm not used to cold weather.
I took some video of the girls playing in the snow. I was too cold to go outside so I shot it from inside Brian's grandmother's house. She lives on a farm and I have to say it was the most beautiful thing to see the snow falling and to look out the windows and just see white across the corn fields. The ending is a little shaky. I was trying to take video and pictures at the same time. ( video coming in the morning. Too tired to wait for it to download)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations