Finally...

Ok it's 1 am and I am completely fried. Why did I think editing a book during the Christmas season was a good idea? Needless to say, there will be no Switcheroo Sunday today. I just couldn't do it. I had to do some shopping today because I was way behind, but I knew the book had to be finished too so staying up late was my only option. I can't wait for y'all to read the stories in the book. I know over the last few weeks as I have gone over them with a fine tooth comb, I have been encouraged and inspired all over again. I am excited to see how this book will impact the people that will read it.

I am submitting it tomorrow to the publisher and I would appreciate your prayers. Thank you all so much for your support. Blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations