Disney on Ice

Disney on Ice came to town and we decided to take the girls. I used a coupon and scored tickets for $10 each. The girls have been talking about it for a month. They kept asking me when it was gonna be "the day" and today finally arrived. The girls loved going downtown. We never get to Nashville so we rolled down the windows and let them take in the sights and sounds. It was a beautiful night too. The girls loved the show. It was very entertaining I thought. The only part of the show I didn't like was the Halloween part or Halloweena as Sydney calls it. The girls thought it was scary which I'd have to agree. They basically had all the villains from the different movies in that section. Brooklyn put her face in daddy's lap and Sydney turned around and put her head on my shoulder. Other than that, a good time was had by all. I loved holding Sydney on my lap and seeing her face light up as she watched the show. She wanted to go down and touch them all so bad. It was really cute. We had such a great time as a family. I am incredibly blessed to have such an amazing hubby and 2 beautiful girls. Thank you Lord.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations