"Tuesday's Tip" (Reuse idea of applesauce cups)

Yesterday was Brooklyn's birthday and I decided to write about her than do my regular Tuesday's Tip. I hope you understand. I didn't want to put it off another day, so here is today's tip. This one I actually thought of last week. We love natural applesauce in our house. The girls had finished their applesauce and I was rinsing out their cups when I got an idea. What if I reuse the cups to put the kids paint in? Normally I just recycle them, but this would be a perfect way to reuse them instead. Usually I just put the paint on a plate and let them go at it, which means all the paint gets mixed together. This way if I put them in the cups the colors will stay somewhat the same. So I gave it a go today and it worked out great. They loved it and so did I. I washed them out so I could reuse them again. The nice thing though is if I didn't have time to wash them I could just toss them into the recycling bin and have the girls eat more applesauce. :)
I am sure there are countless ways you can think of to reuse these. You can serve a small snack like raisins in them. You can use them in the office to store thumbtacks, paperclips, loose change etc. The skies the limit. Email me if you have a clever way to reuse these cups. I would love to hear about it. Stay tuned for next Tuesday's tip. It's one of my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations