Happy Birthday Brian & Tuesday's Tip.

Today is Brian's 34th birthday. The girls and I made him a chocolate cake this morning. The only time the girls are allowed to sit on the counter is when they are baking with mommy. I had their aprons made by a friend of mine. They are so cute and the girls love to wear them. Also one of my tips for a great gift idea for a child who loves to bake or cook with their mommy. You can check out her site here: http://www.institches.hobbies.homepagenow.com/?txnid=91744ab993e5305b97fce0cd70c25d49

Daddy came home on his lunch break and we had a cake, balloons, cards and a DVD waiting for him. He was so surprised. The girls love it when daddy can come home for lunch. One of the many advantages of working about 7 minutes from home.
Happy Birthday to the best husband and daddy in the world. The girls and I love you very much.

Ok, on to Tuesday's Tip. Thank you to all those that have told me they look forward to reading my tips on Tuesday. I'm so glad you enjoy them. I will try to keep them coming and not disappoint you. This one I have been doing for about 4 years. When I run across an article or something I see in a magazine that I want to keep, I rip it out and put it in my file. That way you can recycle the magazine and not have to keep it collecting dust. The categories are endless. From time to time I go back and take out the ones that are of no interest to me any longer.

My last tip of the day is coupon websites. I try not to buy things at a store without a coupon. Yesterday I needed a 40% off at JoAnn's and so I started looking. Low and behold I found one at "Mommy Saves Big Blog http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2005/12/jo-anncoupons.html My other favorite is http://www.couponcabin.com/ There are so many websites that can save you money. You just have to look. http://www.faithfulprovisions.com/ is another one that I like. Kelly lives in my neighborhood and her daughter was in Brooklyn's class this past year. Her savings at the grocery store are truly amazing. She offers classes where you can learn about how she's able to save so much money on groceries. Happy saving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations