Here come the brides.

The other day I got my wedding stuff out of our storage room in the basement. My youngest sis, Heather, is getting married in November and I was looking for some stuff for her to borrow. It was fun reminiscing about that day and pulling out my wedding dress, which I still need to get cleaned and boxed. Later on that night, the girls came down to the basement and wanted to try my dress on. They were so excited to play dress up. I couldn't help but grab my camera and snap some pictures. One day I will be able to show these pictures at their weddings. One day way, way, way down the road. I get teary eyed just thinking about my babies getting married.




Sydney loved hiding under the dress while Brooklyn was in it. That bump is her head. They had so much fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations