Dear Dyson

Dear Dyson,

It's not you, it's me.  I am so sorry to do this to you, really I am.  I never thought, when I first laid eyes on you 7 years ago, that we would ever spend one minute apart.  I don't know what happened.

Well, I guess that's not entirely true.  I've seen it coming for some time now, I just had grown too attached to let you go.  Now I realize I must.  It's what's best for both of us.  I've found someone new. 


Just looking at him makes me smile.  He's not a burden.  He's light, easy to carry up 2 flights of stairs without getting winded.  He even comes with a handy companion that makes cleaning the stairs a breeze.  He doesn't leave dirt flying around in the air, like you did.  That really was one of your annoying habits I just couldn't take anymore.

Dyson, I wish you all the best.  I hope you find someone that will make you happy, it's just not me.

With Love,
Krista


(This is a true story.  No vacuum was harmed (well maybe Dyson's ego) in the writing of this post.  It happens to all of us at one point, sometimes when we least expect it.  I wasn't searching for a new vacuum really.  Growing up my mom only had eyes for Oreck, so I guess it was probably in the cards, that I too, would one day have feelings for this vacuum.  I am so glad I decided to part ways with my Dyson.  I'm back to a bagged vacuum and I couldn't be happier.  He completes me). 

Speaking of Oreck, my good friend Calie over at Broccoli Cupcake is doing an amazing giveaway worth $500.  Yep, you heard me right $500.  You are gonna have to visit her blog to see the prize.

Calie and I are teaming up next week for Declutter, Deep Clean and Be Green.  Stay tuned.

Disclaimer: This is my opinion. I did not get compensated by Oreck in anyway to write this post, although I wouldn't mind if anyone from Oreck is reading this.  :)    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations