40 by 40 check in

So I haven't posted in awhile about my weight loss adventure. I apologize for that. Brian reminded me a few days ago that I needed to update y'all. He's such a good hubby. I think I'll keep him around a little longer.

I realized I hadn't weighed in in over 2 weeks. I've been having some pretty rough days with the dizziness and then there was Blissdom, so it just slipped by me. Well, that's probably not entirely true. Just keepin' it real. I was afraid that I had gained some weight back and I guess I just was afraid. Kind of silly when I think about it.

I still don't know what I weigh. I'm thinking about changing that though. Haven't totally made my mind up yet. There is an app I downloaded on my phone. It's called Lose It. Do any of you use this app? It's supposed to be awesome. To use it though I have to know my weight. Should I do it? Please let me know what you think.

So I'm down a total of 15 pounds since Jan 1st. I'm thrilled, seeing how I've hardly exercised, besides doing yoga. I've hardly done any cardio. It goes to show you that if you really change the way you eat, you will lose the weight. It might take longer, but it will come off.

I have been pretty consistent the last two months with my eating. Still doing no gluten, I've added in some organic chicken and beef, still juicing, eating lots of salads and staying away from fried foods. That comes easy since I can't have flour. I do allow my self an occasional treat of dark chocolate and sweet tea.

I'm hoping to lose another 7 lbs this month. I know it doesn't look like I'll make my goal, but I'm gonna keep on going. The way I see it, I've already lost 60 sticks of butter (4 sticks = 1 lb.) and that's pretty darn good.

1 comments:

Digital Mom said...

You go girl! You look fabulous. I am so mad I didn't get more time to catch up. My in-laws are moving to Nashville, so we'll be visiting this summer. Would love to catch up with you then.

Love reading about your journey! Talk soon!!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations