Tuesday's Tip-Play-Doh

I came up with a cleaner way for the girls to play with Play-Doh. I thought it would make a great Tuesday's Tip.

I went to the Dollar Tree, love that store because everything truly is only $1, and got two round cookie sheets for $1 a piece. Then I picked up a package of gripper pads, you get 4 to a pack. I took a glue stick and put 2 of the circles on the back of each cookie sheet. This keeps it from sliding around on the table when the girls are working with their Play-Doh.

They keep the mess on their cookie sheet. They no longer get it all over the table and the floor. Plus they each have their own so there is no fighting, well almost no fighting. The best part of all, it cost me $3 to make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations