Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my husband and girls. We went to church this morning and then had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, P.F. Chang's. It was a beautiful Spring day here in Nashville and it was so nice to be outside.

After lunch we went home and the girls and I took a 2 hour nap together. Just another reason why I love Sundays.

After nap time we went to the mall and then to Costco to get some things that we needed. Then it was off to Sweet CeCe's for some frozen yogurt. The girls had never been there before and I couldn't wait to introduce them to it. The great thing was that mine was free for Mother's Day. Yeah! The girls loaded theirs up with a bunch of toppings. It was so much fun to be in downtown with my girls on such a glorious day.

I am not a person who collects things, but the one thing I do like to collect is Willow Tree figurines. The girls got me a Willow Tree figurine for Mother's Day. Brian said Brooklyn picked it out all by herself. I started to laugh when I saw the box. The box said grandmother on it.

I asked Brian if he noticed it and he said no. Not really surprised. Guys don't catch those kind of things. I will always treasure it because it came from the heart. Thank you my sweet girls. I love you very much and I am so incredibly proud to be your mama. I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day as well. She's an awesome mom and a wonderful and loving Nana. She is supermom really because she had 4 girls in 5 years. I don't know how she did it. My girls are 19 months apart and I know how hard it's been. I can't imagine 4 girls all under the age of 5. She truly is my hero. I love you mom.

To all the women who are still waiting to be mothers. My prayers are with you tonight. I pray that the Lord would give you renewed faith and hope that you will one day be a mom. I truly believe that He does give us the desires of our heart. I am a walking testimony of his faithfulness in my life.

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

What a wonderful post and I love the picture of you and the girls. I am a HUGE fan of those statues as well, because I just think they say so much so simply!!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations