Kindergarten Favorites

I found this idea on Pinterest, so I cannot take credit it for it, but how cute is this?  I knew as soon as I saw it I had to do it for Brooklyn's first day of Kindergarten.  Before school, I took her to our backyard and snapped the picture.  Then I downloaded it on to Picnik, my favorite website to create my photos, and then typed in the info.  Easy as that.  I am going to do this for every grade.  How neat will that be to see how her favorites change over the years.  Can't wait to do this with Sydney next year.

Brooklyn had a great first day and I didn't cry one bit.  I couldn't believe it.  I think it's because she's been in preschool since she was 2 years old, although it was only 2 days a week then, so I was used to her being in school, if that makes sense.  I am looking forward to a great school year.

I couldn't end this post without wishing my hubby a very special birthday.  I love you Brian and I am thankful to be your wife.  I hope your day is fantastic.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is precious and I LOVE the idea! I am going to have to snag it and try it. :-)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations