Show us where you live Friday-Dining Room



I have been having so much fun touring rooms every Friday. You can see some great dining rooms by going to Kelly's Korner Blog http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ Every Friday is a different room. I've done our kitchen and Great Room and today it's our dining room. I hope you enjoy our home tour. I was excited about this one because I didn't have to clean. Ha. Our formal dining room is always clean because we never use it. I shouldn't say never, but only when we entertain big groups. It seats 8 to 10. We eat at our banquette in the kitchen. Scroll down to see our kitchen tour. I was looking for a farmhouse table and found this one for $300 at American Signature Furniture. It was in their clearance room because it was missing a piece that runs along the bottom of the table, which you would never notice if it was there or not. I love when I find a good deal. This is one room that hasn't been painted yet. We built our house so all the rooms were painted a neutral color. My plan is to paint the top and put some funky wallpaper below the chair rail. I want to get a new chandelier, curtains and some fancy stuff for the table.

The view when you walk in the front door.

My deal farmhouse table for only $300. The leaves are on the end which make it really easy to remove. I haven't done that yet because it's a big room so it can handle a big table.

The view from the outside exterior wall looking into the foyer. Our office is behind the french doors.

This is my galley way. I love this and one day will build a custom buffet to sit inside.

This is between the kitchen and the dining room. Great place to hang pictures of my girls.

1 comments:

Maria's mommy said...

I LOVE the black and white pictures on your wall!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations