Saturday Weigh In

Down another pound today. I'm thrilled seeing how I was on vacation for 4 days. So the total for 3 weeks is almost 8 pounds, 7.8 to be exact. The best part is that I'm down 1.4% body fat. Yay!!

My friend posted on her Facebook page this week that for every pound lost it's like losing 4 sticks of butter. I don't know about you but I love that visual. Sometimes I get down about only losing a pound, but when I look at it that way, it just puts me 4 sticks closer to my goal. :)

I've decided to do a juice only fast on Monday for 5 days. I watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dying last night and was so inspired that I decided to give it a go. I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope you all are having a great weekend. We had some rough weather last night and had to spend some time in the basement around 1 am. Not much fun. We are expecting severe storms tomorrow as well. Strange weather for January. Anyone else having crazy weather?

1 comments:

happymomof4 said...

YES!!! We are having CRAZY weather too! I'm in Kentucky, and last night early this morning freezing rain, tomorrow high in the 60's and chance of more severe weather- as in thunderstorms/ tornados. Last week we had a couple of very windy days and one morning with storms and tornados- one that touched down about 2-3 miles from our house!
Good luck with the severe weather, praying for your safety!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations