White Noise

I read this devotional out of "Jesus Calling" this week and wanted to pass it on.  I have dealt with anxiety since I was a little girl, like 7 or 8.  I have no idea where it came from, but it was something I dealt with all through my growing up years.  The worry became full blown panic attacks when I was in high school.  I finally sought Christian counseling when I was 19 and I was able to get rid of the attacks.  Thank you Jesus. 

Over the years, I have slowly let fear and worry creep back into my life.  I guess being a parent can do that to you, especially if you are prone to it like I have been.  Let's call fear what it is, SIN.  I know that and I know that it's from the enemy.  So why can't I conquer it?  Losing Jonathan escalated the anxiety big time.  Being constantly dizzy also adds fuel to the fire.  I don't want to be in this place.  I know the Lord can bring healing to my heart and to my soul.  I lay all this out here because I know I am not the only one, who deals with this.  If you are struggling with fear and worry tonight, please know I am here with you.  You are not alone.  I hope this speaks to your heart.  I for one find it comforting tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations