The Benefits of Coconut Oil

I'm so excited about this post today.  I'm teaming up with my friend Krissy and her husband Eric of Faithful Wellness.  They have a weekly podcast all about health and wellness.  Today we are discussing the health benefits of coconut oil. Take a listen and let me know what you think.




As Krissy mentioned, here are a few other benefits and tips for using Coconut Oil.

1. It can be used as a sunscreen as well as relieve sunburns
2. Soothes diaper rash. I would also add a drop of doTerra Lavendar Essential oil into the coconut oil
3. Eliminates dry and cracked heels
4. Eliminates fleas and ticks in pets
5. Treats bee stings or insect bites
6. Helps get rid of craddle cap in babies

and much much more....

If you are interested in learning more about Coconut Oil and it's amazing benefits, I highly recommend you read this book written by the founders of Tropical Traditions.

 


Lastly, remember that the largest organ of our body is our skin.  EVERYTHING we put on our skin goes straight into the bloodstream.  I will be talking more about this in the future, but think about getting in the habit of reading the ingredients of the products that you are putting on and in your body.

To learn more about doTerra Essential Oils that we discussed on today's podcast, you can click here .  I will be posting the Flu Bomb recipe I talked about in the podcast on Monday, so stay tuned.


Disclaimer: This is my opinion. I did not get paid to tell you about Tropical Traditions.  I am just a fan of their products.  I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on t.v. I am a wife and mom who enjoys researching the ingredients in the products my family uses and the foods that we eat. Thank you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations